How It Works
- After signing up, your critical medical information is immediately stored, secure and available to emergency responders, doctors, hospitals, specialists, and providers.
- In an emergency, the Golden Hour refers to a time period lasting from a few minutes to several hours following traumatic injury during which there is the highest likelihood that prompt medical treatment will prevent death.
- Emergency responders are trained to look for personal medical identification: cards, tags, bracelets, etc. during emergency situations.
- By scanning your medical identification device, your critical medical information will become available to emergency responders and could save your life.
- Your information can also be downloaded directly to a doctor or hospital computer system via a PDF file.
- By enrolling in our "MyPortableHealth" program, your medical information will be readily available when you need it most. 24/7/365 days a year.
Our design is responsive so that critical medical information can be viewed on both mobile and laptop devices.
- Emergency Medical Information
- Emergency Contact Information with Automated Dialing
- GPS Locating and Tracking
- Electronic Medical Record Location and Accessing
- Downloadable PDF files
- Children and elderly emergency contact and locating systems
- Universal Language Selection
- Global/Mobile Accessibility
- Medical Analytics